My space for creativity, trust and joy

Once I allow myself to believe in my ability to create and manifest what I desire, it is as if I have stepped into a new space. Life is so much more than beautiful in there. It is a gorgeous symphony of harmonious, trusting moments. I feel free to be my real, joyous self.

If only I could be in this space more often. If only I could stay in it for longer once I am in there. When I am outside this space, it is as if I am living in an empty place. There is no creative expression and no internal peace while I occupy myself with daily tasks. I become disconnected from my true desires and there is a nagging feeling within me. This feeling does not subside until, once again, I seek and find the comfort and freedom of this space. Once I am in there, I feel whole again.

This special space is always there, listening out for my footsteps, waiting for me to connect with it  whenever I lose my way. This piece of writing can serve as my reminder.

Over the years, I have met some beautiful people who have become disconnected from their inner creativity and true joy. They are my reflection. With love, I write for them as much as I write for myself.

No comments: